Friday, January 22, 2010

My Last Post

The first question is, What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey?
My answer is, I really enjoyed Wordle. This is a very fun website and I think im going to use it when i need dectoration in my room or need some fun in a boring poem, project or essay!
The second question is,
Which tools do you think you will use in the future, and how?
I think i will use Image Chef alot. This is a interesting and different website. You can embed any Image Chef template into almost any website. The last question is,
Do you have any suggestions to change this tutorial? I dont have any segestions because i think the computer exporitoy class was lots of fun and I learned lots of new things in this class. I really enjoyed this experince with my blog and I think i will keep on doing lots of postings and embeding lots of cool stuff! I hope you enjoyed! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment